Information determines winners…and losers. Leveraging advanced technology is required to be competitive. Bigger data and faster iterations drive innovation, grow revenue and mitigate risk. But harnessing and exploiting big data in a meaningful way is expensive and time-consuming. Can you afford inaction?
What are your options?
– Non-programmers lose time waiting on intermediaries.
– Custom monitoring and reporting takes too long.
– Research cycles drag.
– Inaction drives down revenue.
– Wasted resources.
– No competitive edge.
– Lack innovation.
– Ad hoc platforms limit productivity.
– Accessible only to data scientist unicorns.
– Established, but expensive.
– Antiquated pricing structure.
– Varying quality.
– Forfeit independence.
– Too narrowly capable.
– Free is never free.
– Get ready to build.
– Huge risk.
– Massive upkeep.
– Could wait years before seeing ROI.
– Perpetual maintenance.
– No guarantee of success.
- Data is centrally available via a single, easy-to-use platform.
- Handles real-time, historical, and alt-data seamlessly.
- Efficiently sources, logs, validates, and cleans data.
- Empowers any user to directly develop, test, and adjust their own strategies.
- Blazing fast research cycles occur in days/weeks instead of weeks/months.
- Easily configurable access control.
- Multiple language interfaces: e.g., Python, Java, R.
- Proprietary APIs and third-party integration.
- Installed or cloud-based containerized configurations.
We’ve done the hard work for you. Start building alpha now.