Deephaven Community's API continues to grow, with the significant additions of table operations like
read_sql, and more. In addition to documenting our new methods, we've updated our reference documentation with fuller parameter tables and more syntax variations.
Read on for a summary of our latest docs updates.
We've added more guides to support new features:
- How to configure and use pre-shared key authentication
- How to execute SQL queries in Deephaven
- How to use Python classes in query strings
- How to use
The latest concept guide discusses the relationship between Python and Java in Deephaven Python queries and it how it affects query efficiency. See the Python-Java boundary.
Deephaven's blog announces new features and offers up tips and tricks for using Deephaven. Check out:
- Lighting-fast Python queries
- From database to table: execute SQL queries in Deephaven
- Leverage GitHub's awesome REST API
- Database connectivity comes to Deephaven
- Roll-up tables for real-time data processing
Keep tuning in to YouTube for videos highlighting the new features in each release as well as our developer's weekly previews of features in progress. Of note, Pandas 2.0 comes to Community!
Our Slack community continues to grow. Join us!