This month, we announced the Deephaven Learn library, engineered specifically to deliver Deephaven's real-time data capabilities to Python data science, and debuted a set of base+ images so that users can download a Docker image that combines Python, Deephaven, and the AI library of their choice. To support these features, we've added several articles to Deephaven Community Core's documentation:
- An updated Quickstart guide
- How to use PyTorch in Deephaven
- How to use Sci-Kit Learn in Deeephaven
- How to use Tensorflow in Deephaven
- How to use SciPy in Deephaven
Stay tuned for our upcoming blog series that showcases machine learning examples using Deephaven Learn, as well as discussions of how this library simplifies streaming real-time data workflows for data scientists and engineers.
In addition to this growing collection of AI / ML content, we added several example-based articles to our blog:
- We joined forces with Redpanda to show the powerful combination of reliable, exceptionally fast streaming data with our high-performance query engine. See How to implement streaming analytics with Redpanda & Deephaven.
- In Solve WORDLE with Deephaven, we join in on the gaming trend everyone's talking about by providing an easy-to-use puzzle solver. It's more fun to test your own wits against the game, but this serves double-duty as a quick rundown of uploading CSV files and creating custom columns.
- Is it possible to display a quadrillion rows of data in your browser without performance hiccups? Yes - with Deephaven's canvas-based grid.
Some new and continuing series of note:
- Meet Dr. Deephaven, who will explore Deephaven's most important use cases.
- Deephaven & Prometheus: Combine your alert metrics for easy analysis completes our three part series on ingesting Prometheus data.
- We'll be demonstrating how to ingest RSS feeds into Deephaven as one example of our real-time data capabilities, beginning with A DIY Reddit sentiment analyzer (of meme stocks).
- Another sentiment analysis tutorial spotlights Twitter - Take Twitter's temperature with Deephaven: a sentiment analysis tutorial - but also continues our ongoing look at cryptocurrencies. This installment lets you track how your cryptos are doing on social media. Next up, we'll show how to see how your cryptos are doing financially by visualizing data in plots.